A compact, high performance SERVOPACK with built-in controller functionality that allows direct control from a third-party host controller using Modbus TCP protocol.
Send instructions directly from your controller to the SigmaLogic7 Modbus… no other programming software is required.
Specifications & Features
The SigmaLogic7 Modbus allows amplifier motion sequencing and axis control using a third party host controller using Modbus TCP protocol.
- No other programming software needed
- Use direct command or 200 point configurable sequence table
- More compact than ever before; frees up space in control cabinets
- Internal switch for daisy chaining of multiple amplifiers
- Perform basic point-to-point moves, blended speed moves, homing, jogging, using direct commands or initiating moves through a configurable sequence table
- The LogicWorksTM software utility may be used to download sequence and configuration data
Direct package to help connect SigmaLogic7 Modbus to a third party Modbus controller
- Direct Control Package
- Create individual move profiles and sequencing for the application with the free LogicWorks utility
- Download/Upload sequence table and configuration data to or from LogicWorks
- Embedded monitoring and test functions