EtherCAT Networking with Yaskawa Amplifier Performance
Yaskawa engineered SGD7S to provide the latest Sigma-7 SERVOPACK amplifier capabilities for automation systems standardized on EtherCAT industrial networks. Plug-and-play EtherCAT functionality means immediate compatibility, faster refresh rates and minimum system infrastructure for extra cost effectiveness. Yaskawa’s Sigma-7 amplifier technology adds 3.1kHz bandwidth to improve speed and precision. Yaskawa’s advanced set of servo tuning algorithms include world class vibration suppression, ripple and friction compensation, advanced autotuning and tuning-less commissioning right out of the box.
- Industry-leading 3.1kHz bandwidth significantly improves settling time.
- Tuning-less capability reliably tunes servo system automatically – no user adjustment needed.
- Powerful package of tuning functions include compensation for the effects of machine inertia, vibration, friction, and ripples in output.
- Maintains tuning accuracy despite inertia changes up to 30:1.
- IEC 61508 SIL3 safety certification.
- Completely compatible with Sigma-5 servo motors.
- Improved filtering minimizes inaccuracies due to electrical interference, machine resonance and mechanical vibration.