A compact, high performance SERVOPACK servo amplifier with a bonus: included Add On Instructions (AOIs) for the Rockwell ControlLogix and CompactLogix family of programmable logic controllers. Send instructions directly from your PLC directly to SigmaLogic7 Compact…no other programming software is required.
The SigmaLogic7 Compact allows amplifier motion sequencing and axis control using Rockwell ControlLogix and CompactLogix PLCs via Add On Instructions (AOIs).
- No other programming software needed
- Use direct command or 200 point configurable sequence table
- More compact than ever before; frees up space in control cabinets
- Internal switch for daisy chaining of multiple amplifiers
- Perform basic point-to-point moves, blended speed moves, homing, jogging, using direct commands or initiating moves through a configurable sequence table
- The LogicWorksTM software utility may be used to download sequence and configuration data
Utilizes familiar Rockwell Add-On Instructions
- Compatible with all CompactLogix and ControlLogix PLCs using RSLogix5000 software v17 and above
- Sample Program in RSLogix5000 available
- Create individual move profiles and sequencing for the application with the free LogicWorks utility
- Download/Upload sequence table and configuration data to or from LogicWorks
- Embedded monitoring and test functions