300W – 15kW, Medium Inertia
The increased power demands of large automation components utilize the robust performance of SGM7G. These servo motors are built with a compact footprint, yet provide a higher torque while maintaining an inertia rating well within the medium range. Rated torques in the SGM7G family range up to 95.2 N-m (840 in-lb). SGM7G delivers a rated speed of 1500 rpm, delivering a rapid and consistent throughput over a wide power range. 24-bit encoder resolution maintains industry-leading positional accuracy across the power spectrum.
Specifications & Features
- 24-bit encoder resolution
- More compact in size than most motors in its class
- Completely compatible with Sigma-5 servos
- Neodymium iron boron permanent magnets with a high flux density reduce rotor size
- Advanced magnetic circuitry and optimum winding geometry deliver very low cogging torque
- Safety rated at SIL 3 (IEC 61508)
- IP67 rated for resistance to dust, water washdown
- Peak acceleration torque up to 300% of rated torque
- Peak torque can be maintained for up to three seconds
- Rated speed of 3,000 rpm, max speed of 6,000 rpm
- Functions in temperatures above 60oC, altitudes above 2000 ft.
- Runs 20% cooler than previous generation products
- Holding Brake and Shaft Seal options available