Compact, cost-saving single axis controller/amplifier
Put complete control for a single axis of servo motion in one compact unit that conserves space in control cabinets. Sigma-7 Siec combines a Sigma-7 SERVOPACK amplifier and one axis of machine control in the space of a conventional amplifier, at a significant savings when compared to a pair of separate components.
Single Axis Controller Features
- Compact package
- IEC61131-3 and PLCopen programming standard
- Controller and SERVOPACK integrated in one compact unit
- Single axis of motion control
- Open standards EtherNet/IP and Modbus TCP for connectivity to nearly every PLC, HMI and remote I/O (Including our very own VIPA SLIO I/O) on the market
- Built-in web server with standard controller diagnostic features
- Industry-leading 3.1kHz bandwidth significantly improves settling time.
- Tuning-less capability reliably tunes servo system automatically – no user adjustment needed.
- Powerful package of tuning functions include compensation for the effects of machine inertia, vibration, friction, and ripples in output.
- Maintains tuning accuracy despite inertia changes up to 30:1.
- IEC 61508 SIL3 safety certification.
- Completely compatible with Sigma-5 servo motors.
- Improved filtering minimizes inaccuracies due to electrical interference, machine resonance and mechanical vibration.