SGD7S MP2600iec provides the latest Sigma-7 SERVOPACK amplifier capabilities for automation systems while offering 1.5 axes of built-in motion control in a single package. This means immediate compatibility, faster refresh rates and minimum system infrastructure for extra cost effectiveness. Yaskawa's Sigma-7 amplifier technology adds 3.1kHz bandwidth to improve speed and precision. Yaskawa's advanced set of servo tuning algorithms include world class vibration supression, ripple and friction compenstation, advanced autotuning and tuning-less commissioning right out of the box.
1.5 Axes Controller Features
- IEC61131-3 and PLCopen programming standard
- Controller and SERVOPACK integrated into one single unit
- 1.5 axes of motion control
- Industry-leading 3.1kHz bandwidth significantly improves settling time.
- Tuning-less capability reliably tunes servo system automatically – no user adjustment needed.
- A powerful package of tuning functions includes compensation for the effects of machine inertia, vibration, friction, and ripples in output.
- Maintains tuning accuracy despite inertia changes up to 30:1.
- IEC 61508 SIL3 safety certification.
- Completely compatible with Sigma-5 servo motors.
- Improved filtering minimizes inaccuracies due to electrical interference, machine resonance, and mechanical vibration