AC VARIABLE FREQUENCY DRIVES, KW RATED – AC10 SERIES
The AC10 compact drive is one of the smallest variable speed drives available and offers a low cost, compact solution for simple AC induction motor control in applications up to 180kW
The AC10 variable speed compact drive is a simple, reliable and economical solution to every-day motor control applications requiring speed or torque control within the power range of 0.2kW to 180kW. Having compact dimensions and features normally only associated with higher specification AC drives, including, sensorless vector mode, output frequency up to 590 Hz, 3 phase 400VAC supplies in all 5 frame sizes and a full 150 % overload at 0.5 Hz for 1 minute, the AC10 provides an optimised solution for OEM machine builders who are looking for a compact, cost-effective, energy saving variable speed ac drive without compromising on performance.
– Simplicity : AC10 drives are designed to reduce the time and effort required to install, setup and commission through its easy to use integrated keypad. Minimal wiring requirements and two easily accessed terminal rails make AC10 fast and simple to install, having you up and running in no time at all. Auto-tuning sensorless vector mode takes AC10 beyond simple V/Hz control, allowing users requiring greater dynamic speed or torque control for their application to benefit from the drives enhanced 0.5% speed and 5% torque accuracy.
– Reliability : Proven technology and manufacturing techniques ensure AC10 drives have been engineered and built to deliver consistently outstanding levels of performance day in, day out, ensuring maximum uptime and productivity. Thanks to its conformally coated PCBs, AC10 drives are able to withstand even the most arduous class 3C3 environment which many other AC drives in this class would struggle with, allowing you to operate the AC10 with the utmost confidence in more applications.
– Control At Your Fingertips : AC10 drives come complete with an ergonomic operator keypad as standard, featuring 4 LED drive status indicators, a 4 digit 7 segment LED display and a tactile membrane style keypad. In addition to displaying status and running information, the LED display is also used to access drive configuration parameters which can be quickly and easily changed via the keypad. The keypad can also be used to take local control of the motor to start, stop, increase or decrease motor speed. An optional keypad is also available and can be mounted remotely from the drive.
– IP20 (0.2 – 180kW) or IP66 (0.4 – 90kW) : The IP66 enclosure enables use in both indoor and outdoor applications where environmental conditions may be a concern, such as wash-down areas in food and beverage facilities and use in waste plants or rooftop units.
AC10 variable speed drives provide a no-fuss approach to general purpose industrial motor control applications across a wide range of industries, giving users the benefits of the inherent energy-saving properties of using a variable speed drive, as well as the improved reliability and extended service life benefits associated with smoother starting and stopping of regularly cycling loads. Typical applications for AC10 drives would include :
• Packaging Machines
• Textile Machines
• Strapping Machines
• Labelling Machines
• Industrial Washing Machines
• Machine Tool Spindles
• Roller Doors
230VAC ± 15 % Single Phase
230VAC ± 15 % Three Phase
380-480VAC +10/-15% Three Phase
44 … 67 Hz
0.2 kW … 180 kW
0 … 50 °C (IP20 derate above 40°C)
IP20 (0.2 – 180kW) / IP66 (0.4 – 90kW)
2 x (0-10 V, 0 -5 V, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA)
1 x (0-10 V, 0-20 mA)
5 x 24 V DC
1 x 24 V DC
1 x 5A at 230 V AC
– RS485 / -MODBUS